Policy for protecting personal information
Handling personal information
Gathering personal information
Our principle is that customers can view this site without revealing personal information. When we receive applications for mail distribution service or inquiries, however, we will ask that you provide personal information.
This site will gather such information as what content the customer viewed on the site, and from what site the customer accessed our site. This information is gathered with the objective of improving the site's convenience site. As we gather this information, we will not use a method that identifies the customer. Also, the customer will not be identified in the process of analyzing this information.
The objectives for using personal information
As part of our business activities, which are primarily involved with the electronic parts manufacturing industry, we will use personal information only the extent needed to achieve the objectives for the following items.
- Executing contracts completed between the customer and this company
- Communicating with the customer for business discussions or consultations
- Providing product service
- Sending information on events and new products
- Providing services for our membership system
- Work related to stocks
- Responding to inquiries
- Analyses using questionnaires to improve products and services
The provision of personal information
KEL will not disclose or provide personal information provided by our customers to a third party, except in the instances listed below. Please be advised that we may publicly reveal such information as the site access information and user attributes that have been processed statistically.
- If it is necessary to provide cooperation to a national governmental entity, a local public body, or another entity consigned by them to perform duties as prescribed by law, and there are concerns that it would hinder the conduct of these duties if the consent of the customer were obtained.
- If the customer agrees to the disclosure in advance
- If the disclosure is required by law
- If it is required to protect a person's life, limb, or assets, and it would be difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- To consign the handling of personal information within the scope required to achieve the objectives of use
- To provide personal information with the conveyance of business due to merger or other reasons
- If it is particularly required for improving public health or promoting the sound upbringing of children, and it would be difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
Safety measures for personal information
The personal information provided by customers is managed in an appropriate and responsible manner by the KEL division that received the personal information. We have instituted measures for managing access to the personal information, restricting the means by which the personal information can be extracted, and preventing improper access from external sources. We strive to protect against the loss, theft, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information. We also conduct activities to raise the awareness of protecting personal information for the employees handling this information.
Supervision of the consignees
There are occasions on which we consign the processing of the personal information entrusted to us, within the limits for the objectives of use, to a third party. We have authorized these third parties to handle this work after confirming that they have security levels sufficient for handling personal information. We then conduct the required supervision as appropriate through our contract and other means.
Respecting an individual's rights in regard to personal information
This company respects the rights of its customers, and responds with good faith when customers seek the disclosure, modification, or deletion of their personal information, or refuse permission for its use or provision to others.
The use of SSL
As a rule, the input form on this site for receiving personal information from the customer uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) code. We codify the content of our communications to prevent the improper interception of this information by third parties.
In addition to the input forms using the SSL code, this site also has input forms that do not use the SSL code for those customers whose browsers do not support that code. When these input forms are used, the content of communications is not codified. Please be advised that when using them, it is possible for third parties to improperly intercept the content of the communications and to read it.
These purposes are to improve the operability of this site and to analyze the customer's access registration on the site to determine the cause of any trouble on this site.
Changing the settings on the web browser will invalidate the cookies and might cause a warning to be displayed on the PC screen before the cookie is placed on the PC. Please be advised, however, that when the cookie is invalidated, it may not be possible to use some of the services provided on this site.
Handling the links on this site
Compliance with laws and regulations
When handling the personal information received from customers, this company complies with the applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information to protect that personal information.
We will properly and promptly respond to requests for customer's handling of personal information.
|KEL CORPORATTION SALES AFFAIRS DPT.||+81-42-374-5801|
|business hours||9:00～17:30 (Excluding weekends and holidays)|